Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

^-^ I'll put them up on the stores now then!

I also made a couple other designs overnight. One is already up, the other is mostly just for fun and I'm not sure if people would actually buy it XD
560.jpg

View attachment 2374942
I love the Silkie dinosaur! Do put it up. :)

I put the Orloffs up on both stores and the silkie/dino on redbubble!
560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Speckled Sussex hen/roo (ardeidae)
  • White Leghorn (black_cat)
  • Sebright (Sapphire Sebright)
  • Onagadori (Sapphire Sebright)

Also @orloffer I put a thank you to you in the item descriptions ^0^
Also the thing the hen is standing on is meant to be like the body of a snowman when your rolling it, so a ball of snow. I also have never seen snow so... XD

^-^ I'll put them up on the stores now then!

I also made a couple other designs overnight. One is already up, the other is mostly just for fun and I'm not sure if people would actually buy it XD
560.jpg

View attachment 2374942
Your artwork is amazing! Keep at it. I would definitely buy the silkie dinosaur as I have many tiny raptors in my coop!🥰

I put the Orloffs up on both stores and the silkie/dino on redbubble!
560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Speckled Sussex hen/roo (ardeidae)
  • White Leghorn (black_cat)
  • Sebright (Sapphire Sebright)
  • Onagadori (Sapphire Sebright)

Also @orloffer I put a thank you to you in the item descriptions ^0^
Also the thing the hen is standing on is meant to be like the body of a snowman when your rolling it, so a ball of snow. I also have never seen snow so... XD
Oh, I see! I never get snow over here in CA either, so I didn't make the connection. Orloffs are very cold-hardy though, so that makes perfect sense now.
Anyways, both designs look great on the shirts! I am honored to have been mentioned in the descriptions. (Also, just a note: you spelled "lovely" with the "l" before the "e" in the descriptions). :)

Back
Top Bottom