Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
You might want to look into getting on Etsy, it is reallly big here in the US. Will expand your customer base for sure!:love
I'm using Redbubble and Teespring because they are print on demand ^-^ They print the products when the customer orders, ship it, receive payment and pay me. I'd probably have to order shirts myself first to put them on Etsy, and I'm in Australia so the shipping fees would be ridiculous XD

Also Speckled Sussex now on Teespring! I put them onto towels as well Azureduckchick ^-^
I will give ducks a go, got a breed to try first?

I'm using Redbubble and Teespring because they are print on demand ^-^ They print the products when the customer orders, ship it, receive payment and pay me. I'd probably have to order shirts myself first to put them on Etsy, and I'm in Australia so the shipping fees would be ridiculous XD

Also Speckled Sussex now on Teespring! I put them onto towels as well Azureduckchick ^-^
I will give ducks a go, got a breed to try first?
Well there are Mallard ducks. Welsh harlequins are beautiful!

Done ^-^
560.jpg

560.jpg

On both Teespring and Redbubble, check both to see which hoodies you like best ^-^ Links to both are in the threads somewhere lol.
They are so cute!!!! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom