Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
I messaged you here, no hurry. Stack me on your list!
I'll add you to the list ^-^

Oh no I missed the livestream it was at 5am sorry
I have the video saved and can upload it to youtube (private so only peeps here can see) for you to watch if you want ^-^ Its not great video quality, had to turn out the light to candle and dont have a tripod lol.

How do you do these?
I find images of the breed Im drawing, use that as a pose and colour reference, digitally do the art and colour it, then upload to the print on demand websites like Teespring and Redbubble. From there, people buy the shirts and pay the website, they print and send the shirt (or other merch), and then take their cut of the payment and send the rest to me ^-^

In specifics, I use a program called Medibang to do the artwork. I would use photoshop but its realllly expensive lol.

I'll add you to the list ^-^

I have the video saved and can upload it to youtube (private so only peeps here can see) for you to watch if you want ^-^ Its not great video quality, had to turn out the light to candle and dont have a tripod lol.

I find images of the breed Im drawing, use that as a pose and colour reference, digitally do the art and colour it, then upload to the print on demand websites like Teespring and Redbubble. From there, people buy the shirts and pay the website, they print and send the shirt (or other merch), and then take their cut of the payment and send the rest to me ^-^

In specifics, I use a program called Medibang to do the artwork. I would use photoshop but its realllly expensive lol.
The bottom part is really cool!

I've been making chicken themed designs to sell on Teespring for a little extra money (to spend on chickens lol).
No pressure or anything to buy, but I though you guys might like to at least see them ^-^
I only have Faverolles hens up so far, Ive got to wait until my paypal is approved on the site before I can upload more. I have Faverolles rooster designs made as well. I chose Faverolles to start because they are so distinct, and I love my one (even though she is a different colour).

What do you guys think? Do you like the style? Any constructive criticism?

Any suggestions/requests of breeds I can make designs for?
https://teespring.com/stores/my-store-10399796
560.jpg
560.jpg

Preview of the rooster
View attachment 2372870
I’ve been doing graphic design on redbubble for a little while, but these look amazing! I suggests you promote more on social media and that should help with sales at least. I would get one but I just got two goats and am going to get some new hens soon, and have been needing more money for feed.

I finished the first two ducks ^-^
@Fuchsia By silver spangled did you mean a type of duck or chicken? I couldn't find any ducks under silver spangled, and the chickens I know under than name would be the silver spangled hamburg.

560.jpg
560.jpg

And a bonus cheeky design :p
560.jpg

I hope you like them! (Also don't forget there is 10% off right now ^-^ )

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 3: Silver spangled (Fuchsia) (On hold till I figure out what this is lol)
  • Personal Chickens for ardeidae
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
  • Cinnamon11 personal chickens
  • buff chantecler (BantyChooks)
  • Ayam Cemani (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Duck Attempt 4: Indian runner (CaliFarmsAR)
  • Phoenix (JacinLarkwell pics page 15)
  • Bielefelders (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Mille Fleur D'uccles (SBFChickenGirl)
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Clucky-Designs/shop
https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/my-store-10399796

^-^ I am really happy everyone likes my art.
Here is an attempt at silkie. Not sure Im 100% happy with it. I think I gave her like... hair my mother had in her early 20's XD
View attachment 2372975View attachment 2372976

And I have a list of breeds to try tomorrow X3

Silkie roo
RiR hen/roo
Barred Rock hen/roo
Polish hen/roo
Cochin hen/roo
Your Mom will Love that!!! Lol

@Fuchsia By silver spangled did you mean a type of duck or chicken? I couldn't find any ducks under silver spangled, and the chickens I know under than name would be the silver spangled hamburg.

560.jpg
560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 3: Silver spangled (Fuchsia) (On hold till I figure out what this is lol)
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
Awesome, I am at he bottom of the list! Yay! I think if you are down with the horse design, I want to do a personal design, and I am excited to buy it! You can PM me when your ready for pictures! Is that how it works, or do I just post them here? Excited! That Mallard and other duck are so cute! That is really good!

Awesome, I am at he bottom of the list! Yay! I think if you are down with the horse design, I want to do a personal design, and I am excited to buy it! You can PM me when your ready for pictures! Is that how it works, or do I just post them here? Excited! That Mallard and other duck are so cute! That is really good!
You can post them here or in PM ^-^ If you post them here everyone can see and enjoy them lol. But either way I will pm you once Im working on them

560.jpg
560.jpg

560.jpg

Current To do list
  • Welsummer Rooster
  • Buff Orpington
The ducks are so cute! Great job!

I’m definitely getting one of my chickens and of my pony!

Back
Top Bottom