Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
I'm back! Sorry for being MIA again. The stars finally aligned and I had both the energy to do art, and the time and mood to actually finish it lol.

So a bit of a backlog uploaded today.

@JacinLarkwell Here are the Phoenix Roosters, including the "fantasy" variants I made

Golden Phoenix
Silver Phoenix
Fire Phoenix
Ice Phoenix

@SBFChickenGirl Here are the Bielefelders and Mille Fleur D'Uccles!
Bielefelder Roo Smaller.png
Bielefelder Hen Smaller.png

Bielefelder Rooster
Bielefelder Hen

Belgian DUccle Roo Mille Fleur smaller.png
Belgian DUccle Hen Mille Fleur smaller.png

Mille Fleur Belgian D’Uccle Rooster
Mille Fleur Belgian D’Uccle Hen

@Cinnamon11 Your on the list for custom art, sorry it took so long!

As for how I'm doing...
Ive gotten sick a lot the last couple months, had to miss my sister's baby shower because of Bronchitis (that I had to go to hospital for).

I had to rehome Butter as her legs never really fully recovered from begging overbred by Crowley last year. Its winter here now and I am not able to have her as a fully inside chicken, which is what she requires as her legs get very sore when they are cold. A lovely couple I know who got chicks off me last year and early this year are able to have her as an inside hen, so she has gone to live with them. She now lives a pampered life inside.

My silkie girls started laying a couple weeks ago, and one of them went broody a few days ago for the first time! My frizzle girls are also laying now, but both didn't inherit their mum's lovely green eggs.

Luci my little Frizzle rooster (son of Crowley) is a fully functional boy now, Stolas (older roo) keeps him in line. He is a sweet boy to me, eats out of my hand and sits on my lap for cuddles, but he HATES men! Jumps at their legs if they enter the pen (Sorry Steve, Patrick and Jacin lol )

A few weeks ago I also got two new pullets. Blueberry is a blue exchequer leghorn, and Nutmeg is a salmon faverolles.

199295339_10215526597598561_1702211811242014792_n.jpg

20210612_135022[1].jpg
20210610_115514[1].jpg
20210604_121309[1].jpg

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
  • Swedish Flower (Crumpet2020)
  • Cinnamon11 custom art

I'm back! Sorry for being MIA again. The stars finally aligned and I had both the energy to do art, and the time and mood to actually finish it lol.

So a bit of a backlog uploaded today.

@JacinLarkwell Here are the Phoenix Roosters, including the "fantasy" variants I made

Golden Phoenix
Silver Phoenix
Fire Phoenix
Ice Phoenix

@SBFChickenGirl Here are the Bielefelders and Mille Fleur D'Uccles!
View attachment 2726482View attachment 2726483
Bielefelder Rooster
Bielefelder Hen

View attachment 2726484View attachment 2726485
Mille Fleur Belgian D’Uccle Rooster
Mille Fleur Belgian D’Uccle Hen

@Cinnamon11 Your on the list for custom art, sorry it took so long!

As for how I'm doing...
Ive gotten sick a lot the last couple months, had to miss my sister's baby shower because of Bronchitis (that I had to go to hospital for).

I had to rehome Butter as her legs never really fully recovered from begging overbred by Crowley last year. Its winter here now and I am not able to have her as a fully inside chicken, which is what she requires as her legs get very sore when they are cold. A lovely couple I know who got chicks off me last year and early this year are able to have her as an inside hen, so she has gone to live with them. She now lives a pampered life inside.

My silkie girls started laying a couple weeks ago, and one of them went broody a few days ago for the first time! My frizzle girls are also laying now, but both didn't inherit their mum's lovely green eggs.

Luci my little Frizzle rooster (son of Crowley) is a fully functional boy now, Stolas (older roo) keeps him in line. He is a sweet boy to me, eats out of my hand and sits on my lap for cuddles, but he HATES men! Jumps at their legs if they enter the pen (Sorry Steve, Patrick and Jacin lol )

A few weeks ago I also got two new pullets. Blueberry is a blue exchequer leghorn, and Nutmeg is a salmon faverolles.

View attachment 2726486
View attachment 2726487View attachment 2726488View attachment 2726489

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 5: Pekin (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
  • Swedish Flower (Crumpet2020)
  • Cinnamon11 custom art
Omg those designs look great! Your new birds are beautiful! Thanks for putting me in the list!

Back
Top Bottom