Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
@Zemeraire Hello! Your art is so good! Super cute and a very neat artsy style. I was wondering if you could try a Welsh Harlequin duck? If you have way to much to do I understand.
Thanks!
I actually already did this one but it was only uploaded on Teespring. I just uploaded it to Redbubble for you ^-^

I think I will go through and make sure everything is on Redbubble, most people seem to prefer using that.

Omg those designs look great! Your new birds are beautiful! Thanks for putting me in the list!
Thank you and welcome ^-^

OMG love the new art!!! And your new feather kids are so pretty! Never heard of a blue exchequer!
I had never heard of one either but I was at a local poultry pencil auction, and there was about 6 Exchequer hens from the same seller next to each other. All the normal black besides Blueberry. I literally put my winning bid on her at the last second, she was very popular.

So after I posted yesterday, chaos began in my area. It had been kinda miserable and drizzly all day, but wind picked up and it started to bucket down.
After a couple hours the backyard was flooded and the wind was really bad so I made the decision to bring my flock inside for the night. The coop ended up being find but I was really worried about the trees in the neighbours yard.

At some point I began to smell something gawd awful. I live on a hill, and someone up the hill's septic tank had overflown. Yeeeah my yard stinks now.

I lost power from about 6pm till midnight. And my boyfriend woke me up at 3am after he tried to go for a smoke out in the shed and there was a dog in there (he is afraid of dogs lol).

Everyone in my town woke up to devastation. Trees down, power lines down, flash flooding that LITERALLY washed away the roads, cars in ditches with bumpers ripped off. People can't get into town or leave town. The city told people to stay home if they can as many roads are still totally flooded. Power is still out in some areas.

To make things worse, we have "roadside pickup" at the moment where you dump all your unwanted stuff on the roadside and the council comes to remove it. Well, we have some random carpet blown into our yard, and there is childrens toys from the guy across the road stewn on said road.

It was also meant to be bin collection day. Well, all up and down the street is tossed around bins with trash everywhere.

Cleanup today is gonna be.... fun -_____- Its still raining

That’s........ terrible. I’m seriously praying for your town. Eck that septic must reek:sick
Thanks for putting the Welshie up there! I didn’t notice you’d already done one.
Here is the link to the welshie ^-^ https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/80725798

Also if anyone wants to look at pics of the destruction
News Report
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your well wishes ^-^

Gonna be able to get back to art now. Pekin duck!

My BF and I spent all day today cleaning our yard of the trash and debris, and helped our neighbour who uses a cane to walk clear some of theirs. Then I mucked out the soaked bedding from my coop (mostly the stuff on one side where the water was able to get in under the wall). My mum dropped off a fresh bale of hay and took some of the old bedding for her garden, and I got the coop all nice with the fresh hay bedding.

As I have a rent inspection next week, I had to book an appointment with a gardener to fix up the mess that I have plant wise now. Passionfruit vine got torn down and dragged several bushes (ornamental flowers, the vine got a little out of hand and spread a bit) with it, apricot tree lost a couple branches, and my poor gooseberry bush looks half dead. Baby plum tree got stripped bare. Even the grass got flattened by the wind. My loquat tree looks fine though, just a few lost leaves.

And the most adorable thing, I have a neighbour across the street who has three little kids. He came over with them after school and while they played with my silkies he told me that his littlest (his daughter, about 7) woke him up at 1am during the storm, crying, because she was so worried about if my chickens were ok.

When it dries up a bit I'm gonna have to bathe my silkies lol. They decided to try and "dust bath" in the mud.

Snickers, the silkie who was brooding eggs and I had to pull off them during the storm, immediately went back to the nest box and snagged every egg laid in there. So she is back on eggs and hopefully I will have some babies in a few weeks.

Again, thank you everyone for the support. I love you guys ^-^
20210622_143117[1].jpg

^Luring them out of the top section of the pen so I could clean up the rubbish blown in during the storm. Not that they complained, food is food

Pekin Ducks!

Pekin Duck Ladies.png

There are three variants on Redbubble. Two together, and one of each.
Two Together
Facing Right
Facing Left

Next up Blue Swedish Duck!

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 6: Blue Swedish (duckiemum)
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
  • Swedish Flower (Crumpet2020)
  • Cinnamon11 custom art
  • My own rooster Luci (just for fun lol)

Swedish Ducks!
I did the Black, Blue and Splashed/Silver colour variants.

Black Drake
Black Duck
Blue Drake
Blue Duck
Splashed Drake
Splashed Duck

Swedish Duck All Medium.png

Current To do list
  • Duck Attempt 7: Rouen (duckiemum)
  • Horse Attempt 1 & 2: (Weeg and Cinnamon11, refs on page 19)
  • Mmanist personal chickens (see pm)
  • AgnesGray personal chickens, ducks, guineas (refs page 20)
  • no fly zone personal hen Skeksis (ref page 25)
  • garlandchickens personal hen EE (ref page 25, 26)
  • Gold and Silver Laced Wyandottes (ardeidae)
  • Black Australorp (Sally PB)
  • Cream Legbar sitting on blue or multicoloured eggs (cooingdove)
  • CHlCKEN personal chooks. 7 chooks in a row. Refs page 29.
  • Swedish Flower (Crumpet2020)
  • Cinnamon11 custom art
  • My own rooster Luci (just for fun lol)

Back
Top Bottom