1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Desperate need to find homes for my chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GloriaCordelia, Aug 10, 2011.

1. GloriaCordelia

GloriaCordelia Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2009
    Long Beach
    I am in a desperate need to find my chickens a new home. I had to move and come live with my mom, she has no back yard and at first I was going to purchase a new home on an acre and everybody would of been fine. But that fell through. So my babies have been living in boxes for a few months now, and I've come to the terms that it's not fair for them to wait around like that until I find a new living situation.

I have 1 porcelain blue d'uccle rooster.
    2 sizzles, 1 rooster, 1 hen.
    3 Serma's, 2 roosters, 1 hen.

They are all a year old now and the hens are laying everyday. Everybody is tame and they love to be held. I am willing to drive to drop them off, or meet you. I live in Long Beach, California. I just would really like for them to be happy playing in a backyard again. Thank you.

2. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    Any pics of them?

3. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    i am in los angeles i am interested in ur seramas i have 6 seramas my self they are free ranging in my backyard everyday so they will have a nice home with me

4. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    If you'd be willing to drive to St. George Utah I'd be willing to give them all a good home. I'll have an extra coop they can all live in available in about a week. This is my website where I type about my chicken flock, what foods they like the most, new additions and I'd really like to get them because I show chickens at chicken shows.

Thank you so much!
    ~Whittni

5. Czech's_chicks

Czech's_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2011
    Vista, CA
    I would love to help you out. I will be in San Juan next Sunday. If you don't mind meeting there.

6. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    thanks again for the seramas they seem to like there new home the roo's really like there new hens thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by