1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Destiny is calling wolf rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Metalstrike, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Metalstrike

Metalstrike Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    Ghosteyes trotted along the dark path. Her black and white fur turning a ghostly white.
    her eyes glimmered in the moonlights rays. She sniffed the air. She was going to take a quick pitstop but she heard someone. She whipped around and saw a beautiful she-wolf." Don't run away from destiny, Ghosteyes"." Destiny is calling your name". Then she disappeared. Ghosteyes stayed frozen in shock.destiny she thought. Destiny.....................

Rules:

No cussing

No copying

Whatever I say go with it

Follow BYC rules

can only have 1 power. Pick wisely.

No words with God in it.

Have fun

this is what your form SHOULD look like:

name:
    Rank (wanted):
    mate:
    crush:
    family:
    personality:
    power:
    Pic:
    other:

settings:

shadow forests :

[​IMG]

Ghost forest :

[​IMG]

msteryious forests: [​IMG]

Swirl lake:[​IMG]

Packs: Ghostpack, Shadowpack, Windpack, Dawnpack.

Ranks: alpha male or female can be in pairs and rule pack together.
    Beta, second in command if alphas aren't around. Pups. Messengers. Scouts/spies.
    Warriors. Territory marker. Messenger. Guards. War general. Healer, and anything else you know about.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    Name: Ghosteyes
    rank (wanted): alpha female
    Mate: whoever wants to be alpha male
    crush: don't know
    family: unknown never talks about it ever
    personality: rarely shows loving, sweet, nice side unless likes someone.but cares for pack dearly. Is kindhearted, fierce, harsh, demeanor is quiet. Has a iron paw that is willing to die for the pack and fight.
    power: has the most beautifulist howl that can make any wolves miles and miles away who can hear and close by is under her control.(basically a siren)
    pic:[​IMG]

Other: has iciy blue eyes with white face, neck, underbelly. On the sides of white has a very light brown tinge. Top pelt pure black. Claws Re white. Can hear from miles and miles away. Is good hunter and fighter. Is faster than most wolves. Leads Ghostpack. Is looking for soulmate.

3. name: Hollyleap
    Rank (wanted): Healer?
    mate: none
    crush:none
    family:none
    personality: Sweet, naïve, kind, loving, but highly protective of her friends.
    power: Can make any plant grow, anywhere
    Pic: [​IMG]
    other:

4. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    (Accepted)

5. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    What pack?

6. (What are the differences between them?)

7. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    Well they live in different places like Ghostclan lives in the forest while mist pack lives at Mist creek. snow pack lives on plains, and Shadow pack lives on the snow plains. So all four of the packs have rivalry between them.

8. (Not to be rude, but why is snowpack on the plains and shadow pack on the snow plains?)

9. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    What I meant to say is Ghostpack live in the forest while Shadowpack lives on the snow plains. Mistpack lives at Mistcreek and Snow pack lives on the snowy plains because plains can go for miles and miles plus there has to be rivalry. Between the packs

10. Metalstrike

Mar 9, 2013
    U.S.A
    Well I kind of messed up. I wasn't thinking right so I just thought that hey! Shadowpack and Snowpack can live in the same place because. Plains go on more miles and miles so ya and there has to be riraly between the packs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by