Devastated!!!

Quote:
hugs.gif
Do you have insurance?? You can go by yourself,if he wont go....
I'm here for you, just wish i lived closer...
he.gif
hugs.gif

No I don't that is the problem.
sad.png

Thank you....I know you are and do!
hugs.gif

Darn..
sad.png

Maybe you can call a local clinic and ask them what programs they have for low income folks with no insurance....
Most clinics will have state funded programs for folks with no insurance... I think...
*sigh*
hugs.gif

Quote:
call county social services, many counties have some programs like this. if it's not through social services, they'll know who to call.

Some churches do counseling, too. The one we attended in the last state had a counselor who had their own practice, but saw community members for free a few nights a month using one of the church offices.

Quote:
hugs.gif
Do you have insurance?? You can go by yourself,if he wont go....
I'm here for you, just wish i lived closer...
he.gif
hugs.gif

No I don't that is the problem.
sad.png

Thank you....I know you are and do!
hugs.gif

I donate to United Way, they funded the clinic that I went to when I had problems with my ex-husband. I had to pay only $10.00, United Way funded the rest. Excellent therapist! I will always donate to UW, and I pray that it helps another person as well as it helped me! Check with your local mental health clinics. The best to you!

hugs.gif

Catholic Charities helped us when we were on food stamps and very little income. $5.00 for each visit. If NO money, they would provide it for free.

hugs.gif
Hang in there, it sucks for awhile! ZZGypsy is right, therapists would work with both couples AND independently if neither one of the couple is unwilling to go for counseling.

Back
Top Bottom