Development of USA Lavender Orpington - Update PICs pg 8

Quote:
caf.gif

Boy I can't wait till some of this snow is gone, want to let the lav,s free range & others as well.
We have about 10" still down and no sign of it leaving. Guess most of the east coast has snow.
Cant wait till greener pastures to come.

Quote:
Sooo ... Where are the Pic"s? Where the chicks as big as the eggs? What happened to the third egg?

This is like waiting for a family member to give you the details of the new baby!

caf.gif

Quote:
Sooo ... Where are the Pic"s? Where the chicks as big as the eggs? What happened to the third egg?

This is like waiting for a family member to give you the details of the new baby!

caf.gif

Sorry it has taken me forever to post some pics and these aren't even them yet.
hide.gif
Here are some full siblings that a friend of mine hatched out this past Sunday. She hatched 3 of 4. I still have to take updated pics of my chicks, they are already going thru their "ugly" stage.
tongue.png

They are big kids, the third looks to have quit around day 18???
hu.gif

Have been busy dialing in our new (to us) cabinet hatcher. Put 25 eggs into lockdown late last night, 8 of those being lavs.
smile.png
Nervous all over again like the first time as this is our first in this hatcher.
fl.gif

49849_lavendars_1.jpg

Aww, they're beautiful!
love.gif
Thanks for sharing pics of them. I'm looking forward to hearing how your next hatch goes too. Good luck!

My Lavender girls in with the Black English Orp are just starting to lay. Can't wait to start gathering a bator full!!!
wee.gif

How awesome Sandy, sending good vibes your way.
hugs.gif
I can't wait to do the same thing this year. There should be some absolute gorgeous lavenders running around in to time!!
love.gif

Ooh, that is exciting Sandy! It will be time to load the bator soon.
wee.gif

Those birds are stunning! *faints* I want some! and I love orphingtons too such good birds. Oh oh oh will any of your lavender breeders be offering any for sale? *Big pleading eyes!*

Back
Top Bottom