Mix yolks with
1 teaspoon vinegar
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of mustard
fill the eggs and top with paprika

can add more mayo if needed

simple easy recipe just the way I like it
smile.png

I mix a lot of stuff, depending on what I have on hand. The only thing I can say that I Always add for sure(aside from the yolks, of course) is worcestershire(sp?), mayo, and a little bit of hot sauce(usually some form of a cayenne pepper sauce), dashes of sea salt and ground pepper. Other than that, I add spices and such at random. One time I added ranch dressing because I was running out of mayo. I like some sort of onion in there too, so either garlic or onion powder, or something similar. I think it is really just up to each individual what they feel makes for a delicious deviled egg. I personally like topping mine with a sprinkle of fresh chives rather than paprika. But again, that's just me. A splash of lemon juice is nice sometimes as well. Be creative, and have fun!!!
smile.png
Happy cooking!!!
wink.png

I always use dried Dill!

Just made a batch of 12 eggs..(needed to use up the store-boughts!)

(these are approximations!!)

egg yolks (12)
1 C. (++?) Mayo
1 Tbls-ish yellow mustard
Salt(make 'em slightly salty! It later mellows down in the white!)
Dill (dried, and a few good dashes!)
Beat until smooth.

Then I put all of the ingrediants into a small ziplock, cut the tip of a corner and 'pipe' the filling into the white 'shells'!
Sprinkle lightly with paprika!!

(I ended up only getting 1 out of the whole batch! The boyfriend ate them ALL!!)

Edited to add: vinegar might be something I will try in the next batch! Maybe along with a little sugar to mellow it out!!??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom