DEviled Eggs

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
I know most of you must have some good deviled egg recipes, so lets hear them. My bf loves them and I am always looking for ways to cook him up some eggs
tongue.png

Yeah check Miss Prissy's blog too, if anyone can cook anything good, it's Miss Prissy, lol!! I rarely measure when I make deviled eggs, mayo, pickle relish, and paprika makes a good egg for us though.
smile.png

Quote:
And a little dab of yellow mustard, salt and pepper.

If I want to get all fancy (like my grandma LOL) I slice green olives and garnish the top with a thin circle.

Mine are made with mayo, djion mustard, and scallions or chives cut up really small. You can add a few drops of worchestershire if you want to really boost up the flavor. This works great for egg salad too, just increase the mayo.

I use mayo, mustard and a little sweet pickle juice. and sprinkle paprika on top. My family always requests that I bring the deviled eggs to all the family holiday dinners and picnics.

I'm going to hijack this thread so I can tell Hooligan that she is a real wonderful person for her compassion and knowledge in rescuing animals that are in need. She's a gem!, and so's her boyfriend, for supporting the mission!

Now, go peel some eggs!

Back
Top Bottom