deworming with rooster booster triple action multi wormer

how do you use valbazen or safeguard on chickens i know my chickens are infected and would like a brod spectrum wormer?

and whats the egg in-consume ability time, and how many days tell i retreat. and were can i buy it im kinda lost on this topic. because they dont like selling this stuff for poultry as much for other animals.
he.gif

Last edited:
i don't have to worry about food right i can let them eat and drink like normal; right?

how long do i need wait before eating the eggs again is it 10 days or 2 weeks after last dose i saw that time frame a lot.

is it OK to give them extra stuff like vitamins and electrolytes and probiotics during the treatment or should i wait tell after to get them back on to the healthy track?

i don't have to worry about food right i can let them eat and drink like normal; right?

how long do i need wait before eating the eggs again is it 10 days or 2 weeks after last dose i saw that time frame a lot.

is it OK to give them extra stuff like vitamins and electrolytes and probiotics during the treatment or should i wait tell after to get them back on to the healthy track?
Give them anything you normally would. Worm once, then again in ten days and wait 14 days from that day to eat the eggs.

-Kathy

Thanks kathy you have been so much help i ordered my wormer last night should get it in few days and have my girls back to normal thanks to you.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom