DH bought me a present :D

Thanks sly, good vibes back to ya!
jumpy.gif
fl.gif

I got them off of eggbid.com So none of your BLRWs have ever hatched? Why?

I think they had some very rough shipping. I did get 2 BLRW bantams to hatch on the last one. Then I found where Ideal had the bantams so I bought 10, lost 2 to shipping but the rest look good. So I will have 10 of the banties to work with. I am still trying to get the standards though....
fl.gif
The orders I've won are pretty far away and that makes a BIG difference.
I'll keep an eye out to see how yours are doing!
sly

I have an egg turner and at the end of day 18 I moved all my eggs into egg cartons and took the turner out and used the same bator. It only took me a couple of minutes to take them out and it was nice having the eggs in the cartons. Less of a mess. Good Luck with yours.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I have an LG too and I only filled one well. Have the turner too - what a wonderful thing!! I poked a hole through the front and laid plastic aquarium tubing into the one well. Duct tape around the hole on the outside and fill occasionally with a syringe. Works wonderfully so far!

LilRalphie, I think that's what I'm gonna do. The humidity does evaporate pretty quickly... What should I keep the humidity at for right now (the first 18 days)? Is 45% ok?

Back
Top Bottom