1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

DH doesn't have me fooled

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by horsejody, Nov 5, 2008.

1. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    DH has been just as upset as me about the recent losses due to neighbor dogs. I caught him looking for chickens on craigslist.com.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

How cute is he? Are you the one that has the roaming neighbors dog and she yells at you in front of the kids?

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Good man! He needs a [​IMG]

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    That's a good sign! I hope you all can find some soon. [​IMG]

5. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Awwww, that's so sad!!! At least you busted him, that way when u show up with a bunch of chicks you'll know he's okay with it!!!!

6. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Quote:He is very cute. We have had a problem with roaming dogs, but their owners don't yell at me. They don't dare.

7. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Hi Jody. I know it was very hard to lose your beloved flock like that and I am so sorry. I am just glad that your sweet hubby understands and feels the same apearantly [​IMG] Now maybe you can go forward with the healing process and find some new babies to love. Good luck to you!

8. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I am sorry for the loss of your chickens, but what a wonderful hubby you have! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by