DH played a trick on Jax! LOL

Quote:
That's what it meant to me, until I married an arkie.
roll.png

Quote:
Same thing I thought..a booger to me is what you might pick out of your nose. No booger I've ever had made a sound...I was going to ask for a soundtrack. LOL

Boogers are bad guys. GRRRRs are what dogs have a mouthful of. We can ask the boys to show us their "grrrrs" and they'll open their mouth. Exodus' are going bye bye and potato wagons are thunder.

We have our own language, DH, the boys and I. It works for us.
wink.png

um.. well, we tied a helium balloon to one of the dogs, just far away enough his nose would hit it if he jumped for it and bounce it back up, and he'd come down, the balloon would follow. I have it on video but don't know how to load. He jumped, and bumped the ball for a good minute till we made him stop.

we have a small island in our kitchen. I would start running around the island and the dog would go nuts trying to catch me. He couldn't see me so that made him more upset... until on day he got smart and put his feet up on the counter so he could see me... then we'd fray going back n forth... he wouldn't chase me until he knew what way I was going to run.

We have a "circle" with how the kitchen, dining room, and living room are attached to each other. One night I started walking it, all casual like. All 3 dogs followed me, 2 of them like we were really going somewhere. The oldest girl Shepherd, she realized what was happening, and waited for me, and jumped at me when I came around the corner. Startled me! I was the one that got pranked!

When we come home from an errand, we go through the back gate and into the back door, to let the dogs out as we go in. One time, I told husband to give me time to hide. So I popped behind the corner of the garage, and listened for when the dogs would go charging by. I got her back for the prank in the house! I jumped out and she about fell over. Barked once and then realized it was me and she fell all over herself to come over. The boy dog didn't even blink an eye! The puppy thought it was a cool game, and even still she checks that corner on her way past.

I love pranking the dogs, it builds their nerves up. Nothing surprises them anymore!

Quote:
My husband tried this with the couch one day (I had pulled it out because the dogs wouldn't stop barking at squirrells out the window)

Mind you these were 5 month old puppies. Sparky proceeded to try to chase him around the couch and Tucker (the brains in the family) took about a milisecond to decide that just leaping the couch was most effective.
roll.png

Just this morning Tucker and I were playing chase around the chicken coop. He checks under it to see where my feet are and changes direction appropriately.

My husband also likes to put our bichon under laundry baskets. It takes her a good hour to figure out if she just stands up she can get out. EVERY TIME.

Back
Top Bottom