DHs are there any out there?

Netherworldtaken

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 13, 2010
Missouri
So, after reading many of the posts, I see that many of you refer to your DH a lot. My question is this, how many of you out there are ACTUALLY the DH like me? My daughters and I take care of the hens per an agreement about getting them. My DW (not Darrel Waltrip, race fans) agreed that the girls could have them but that they, with my supervision and help, would be the responsible parties. I was just wondering how many of us guys were on here.

My DW is napping so now is the chance. She wanted a couple for fun and for my son to help care for. now two years later their are 39 in the yard and I have becone the primary caretaker. The boy is a help at age 7, Hopefully more as he grows

I am one. Chickens where my idea and I make it a family thing. My wife usually tolerates my "Stuff" but does not get really really involved. She will in her words "Help". Well with the chickens even she has been lured in.

I'm the Chicken Man at our place. My wife wondered about my sanity when I first started clearing the land and building the chicken coop, but now she's into the chickens too. She's very watchful over the incubator, keeping the temp and humidity constant! I'm the main feeder and waterer though...I'm also the brooder cleaner too!

Quote:
gig.gif
Yeah, you have to study and earn your Masters in Edgewise.

Back
Top Bottom