Diary of peanut, aka secret surprise aka the peanut strikes back aka chronicles of nutria

Entry 1: the box was boring and the ride was tiresome. Honey nut was trying to be bossy but then fell asleep. I’m never too tired to be the leader. Finally home, I spoke briefly with my comrade inky about keeping the backyard rabbits in check before turning in for some well deserved beauty rest. Long love the queen.

Hey, @the_peanut_coop, this is something I do with my names. I do Roman numerals. Eggsample: Tweety I, Tweety II, Tweety III, and current, Tweety IV. As read: Tweety the First, Tweety the Second, Tweety the Third, and current, Tweety the Fourth. :p
Go Peanut 2! :ya

Entry 1: the box was boring and the ride was tiresome. Honey nut was trying to be bossy but then fell asleep. I’m never too tired to be the leader. Finally home, I spoke briefly with my comrade inky about keeping the backyard rabbits in check before turning in for some well deserved beauty rest. Long love the queen.
:pop

Hey, @the_peanut_coop, this is something I do with my names. I do Roman numerals. Eggsample: Tweety I, Tweety II, Tweety III, and current, Tweety IV. As read: Tweety the First, Tweety the Second, Tweety the Third, and current, Tweety the Fourth. :p
Go Peanut 2! :ya
That’s what I did with Brazilnut II but peanut 2 is funnier 😁

Back
Top Bottom