Diatomaceous Earth Source?

Quote:
Thanks for the great info! I posted about this a while back so I am glad to finally have an answer!
smile.png
Here in Spokane I can only find the DE that is sold as a pesticide and isn't food grade.

If you don't want to have to spend $50, I would gladly include a bag of DE in my next order for you. I don't usually have trouble getting to the $50 because I order items fro my goats and dogs also. Just send me an email and I will let you know next time I am ordering.

~Shannon

Quote:
I just got my order from them on Thursday. They are fantastic to work with. I also ordered the Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To-Tips book. When I realized that the book wasn't in the box with my DE, I e-mailed them about it and they got right back to me that it was their Oops and they'd be sending the book out the very next day. They've got my business from now on.
wink.png

We've asked about it at all the feed stores and no one carries the food grade DE. The closest place I can get the food grade is in Jonesboro, which is over an hour away so we didn't mind the high shipping cost. We'd have spent more than that on time and gas going to Jonesboro.

Quote:
Thanks for the great info! I posted about this a while back so I am glad to finally have an answer!
smile.png
Here in Spokane I can only find the DE that is sold as a pesticide and isn't food grade.

If you don't want to have to spend $50, I would gladly include a bag of DE in my next order for you. I don't usually have trouble getting to the $50 because I order items fro my goats and dogs also. Just send me an email and I will let you know next time I am ordering.

~Shannon

I just got my catalog in the mail from them today! That would be great if we could combine an order since I don't really need anything else right now. Where is your drop point located? I'll send you an email in a bit!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom