Dickey?

Quote:
lol ... get on with it!!

99.6 is well withing the margin of error of most thermometers ... even medical ones.

You'll do just fine
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Missy ... with your ankle you don't need to be yelling at anyone .... you can't run away
lau.gif
:lau:lau

Quote:
Hey Missy ... with your ankle you don't need to be yelling at anyone .... you can't run away
lau.gif

Speckledhen has an injured ankle. I have two fine feet that can walk or run or stand perfectly still.
tongue.png

Quote:
lau.gif

Speckledhen has an injured ankle. I have two fine feet that can walk or run or stand perfectly still.
tongue.png

heh ... my bad. So .... yell away, let's see if anyone breaks yer ankle
smile.png

barnie.gif
I think I have to call Mr.Dickey again and get a new thermometer. I have 6 in there and that one is way off.
Acu rite-97.6 + 99
coralife-97.1
came with thermo.-100.0
acu rite-97
flukers-97.7
acu rite-97 + 97.3
Should I get a new one?

I've never put another thermometer in there other than the one that it came with. Mine must be working fine, because I've had a couple of good hatches so far. I never really thought to put another thermometer in with it.

Paula

Quote:
Are they all in the same place?

Either way ..... it is easier to calibrate the thermometer you have rather than keep changing it for another, that still might be off.

A calibrated thermometer is the only accurate one you have.

Back
Top Bottom