Dickey?

HappyHatch'en :

For $68.00 Earnest Dickey will install an electronic thermostat making the cabinet the same as gqf sportsman....but folks, the wafer system hasn't failed anyone in 100 years...it is a good reliable system incubating billions of birds over that time....but in today's world of gadgets and gizmo's, people want electronics....set and forget mentality and miraculously chicks appear.
HappyHatch'en

i have both ,, the gqf has all electronic,,,, and has the wafer back-up if something goes wrong with the digital.​

celebrate.gif
the acrylic door is the way to go!! I love it and can see everything that is going on in there!!

Quote:
i have both ,, the gqf has all electronic,,,, and has the wafer back-up if something goes wrong with the digital.

I got the Electronic with the wafer backup with my Dickey, just in case. Ya never know............

Paula
smile.png

I think it is a great choice....the wafer thermostat has been hatching billions of eggs over the past 110 some years....why invent the wheel or don't change it if it isn't broken........I'm still saving my penny's for a Dickey Incubator........did you see where someone got a 100% hatch with their Dickey? Makes want to save harder.
HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en :

did you see where someone got a 100% hatch with their Dickey? Makes want to save harder.
HappyHatch'en

MissPrissy has gotten 100% out of her home made bator,,, ive gotten many out of my sportsman,,,,,, NOT putting Dickey down,, like i said, my next 1 is gonna be a Dickey.​

HappyHatch'en :

This was a person and their first hatch using their new Dickey....my hat's off to them

my hats of to them too !! ,, i was just showing it isnt "just" because its a Dickey,, my very first hatch in sportsman was 100%,, my first in an LG was WAY worse
roll.png
hehe
wink.png

The BYC is the bomb chicken folks ! It's a rock'en as well...I believe we have successfully gone toe to toe, eye ball to eye ball, traded baseball cards, told each other "mines bigger than yours"....it coggles my heart....thank you for the ride....I've had a ball and enjoyed the friendships and the knowledge gained....but this thread might have run it's course, we have successfully gotten away from the original question, I sure hope we answered it for them....
HappyHatch'en..........BYC, where everyone started off being the EGG!

Back
Top Bottom