Did I almost ever mess up!!!

thank youfor giving me hope that even afirst timer like myself can hatch eggs someday....
I to am so sorry to hear about your Grandson, dont give up on the little guy --you never know what God has planned for us.

Julie

I am so very sorry to hear about your Grandson and pray that he recovers. Thank you for sharing your story about the quail. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry about your grandson, I do know that God has the last say in what will happen with him. Please don't ever give up hope miracles have been known to happen. I will keep your grandson and all of y'all in my prayers. Laura

Oh and ya for the chicks

We will all pray your your Grandson, I cannot fathom loosing mine. I am loosing my best friend, I named my Lakenvelder after her, Annie, has the same white hair. Nice to have something to remind me of her.

The lord has a plan, I say he chooses the best ones to keep him company.

Oh jeesh! I am so very sorry for the accident with your grandson. You know.....you thought the eggs were finished...and HE showed you that they are not to be given up on....they hatched! So, like those little eggs.....please....do not give up hope on your grandson.....prayer is very powerfull, and faith.Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom