Did it happen or would we all be dead? Black hole.

Quote:
I'm not trying to enforce my religon either

The bible actually says that the world will not end, the rainbow after the flood was a convenant that God wouldn't destroy the earth, so everyone have no fear!

:]

Plus, black holes happen everyday, some are dangerous enough to suck up the earth but dont come close enough, so no worries guys :]

i hate to mention it but i live across the street from a collider thingy. i figure that if it blows up (or what ever can go wrong) i'd rather get it over quick than wait until later on.
wink.png

i dont really get the whole physics thing ...but oh well.

I don't get physics either...but I am happy to get in a plane, use a computer, phone etc

Thank the maker for physics (and all science). Without it we would all be much poorer in spirit and life

I'm with chickiebaby et al. I have been geeking out over the HLC for a while now--it's an exciting day! And for heaven's sake, advances in science do not detract from my personal faith in the LEAST--quite the opposite! The universe is a wondrous thing.

Quote:

The bible actually says that the world will not end, the rainbow after the flood was a convenant that God wouldn't destroy the earth, so everyone have no fear!

Plus, black holes happen everyday, some are dangerous enough to suck up the earth but dont come close enough, so no worries guys :]

Actually the rainbow was a covenant that GOD would not destroy the earth with a flood again. It does say that God will cleanse the earth with fire this time.

Quote:

Actually the rainbow was a covenant that GOD would not destroy the earth with a flood again. It does say that God will cleanse the earth with fire this time.

Global Warming. hint hint

I think being sucked into a black hole would be a much better way to go than a nuclear war, or some famine or flood or plague thingy.

Plus Lucifer already granted me immortality in exchange for my soul, so I'm not really worried anyway.

Quote:

Yes but it depends where you read that, if it is in revelation, it may be literal or figurative... but thank you for correcting me on that one part i meant that but worded it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom