Ducky713

In the Brooder
Nov 3, 2020
I have a broody hen who was sitting in some eggs. there are other broody hens where she is sitting. I went to do some stuff for a few hours. As of 3 minutes ago, I checked on her and she was sitting in another hens clutch. Her eggs are lower than room temperature. I put her back and I am worried. has anyone had any luck a similar situation?

I have a broody hen who was sitting in some eggs. there are other broody hens where she is sitting. I went to do some stuff for a few hours. As of 3 minutes ago, I checked on her and she was sitting in another hens clutch. Her eggs are lower than room temperature. I put her back and I am worried. has anyone had any luck a similar situation?
They should be perfectly fine

Yep! This year one of my hens hatched out two little ones and was walking around with them outside. She still had one egg left and I could hear it peeping. I put her back in the cage and went inside. When I came back to check in her she was standing up and the egg was cold, I was worried too, but I think it should be fine. Update us! ❤️🙃👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom