Did you sell these people animals?? NY/NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not only sad, it's disgusting.
sickbyc.gif

Edited to add: the disgusting part to me is the drinking of the blood. The sad part was the starvation of the animals. I am a true believer that everyone is entitled to "believe" and practice their religion as they want to as stated in the Constitution. I am just a firm believer in NOT starving the animals that our Heavenly Father has given to us for food and companionship.

Last edited:
Quote:
Redhen...please don't take this the wrong way...but EVERY Christian Bible has reference to animal sacrifices. Jesus himself is the lamb of God who was sacrificed for our sins.
Animal sacrifices are not satanic....it was meant to show your gratitude towards your God (which ever God you choose) because livestock where NEEDED to live and by choosing your best one and sacrificing it to God you were showing that God is more important to you than even yourself.

Do I agree with it...and will I be sacrificing any of my pets anytime soon...NO...
But I also agree with the other poster...be careful when you say something should be illegal....it's impossible for everyone to agree on everything...so something you love, cherish, and believe in with every fiber of your being might be the next thing made illegal.

Illegal is anything that hurts another person or their personal property....

Animal cruelty is wrong....but it's a slippery slope as to what is cruel and what is humane....
Starving or neglecting an animal is cruel...killing it for your own purpose is not...otherwise most folks here would be in violation of that.

Edited to add....not all of this post was directed at Redhen...just the "satanic" part...
smile.png

Last edited:
yes thanks...
smile.png
..i have no problem with sacrifice...(its a personal choice)...as long as like you said...it is done humanely......and the meat is not wasted...so the animal did not die in vain.
sad.png
...thats what i was trying to say.......also..not sure if the satanist(sp?..devil worshipers) do eat the meat?.....but yes i believe the others do....take care, Wendy....p.s....no offense taken!..
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I love learning about other cultures and religions. I thought it was insightful, too.
smile.png

This world would be incredibly boring if we were all the same.

(I agree about the news sensationalizing anything "different," too. "Weirdness" is one of the "news values" -- a trait that makes something newsworthy).

PAchickenchick...hi..
big_smile.png
...are you sure that sananists dont sacrifice...i'm almost positive that they do....?....
smile.png
..Wendy
..again..i'll state that its not so much the sacrifice..its the cruelty that these people infliced on the starving animals...thats what i feel is the horriable part of it all...

Last edited:
Hi Redhen....
Umm.... I guess they probably do sacrifice too...I can't see why they wouldn't....but I know that Christians are supposed to sacrifice to God...and it isn't supposed to be your sickly ones that would have died anyway either....it's supposed to be your BEST or Favorite...
Ofcourse nowadays since most folks don't farm...we're supposed to give money instead...tith is what I believe it's called.

Catholics have all kinds of "offerings"....burnt, slaughtered, you name it...lol

I don't think it's something I'd want to have to do...and I really hope God forgives me for that...
smile.png

But I don't know any Satanists...so I really can't be certain. I do know some Wiccans (Witchcraft) and believe that they are mis-understood due to misrepresentations in the Media...much like anything we don't know too much about...instead of asking questions with an open mind...some folks just like to assume the unknown is weird and wrong. Lucky for the individual...the Constitution protects them to a certain extent....of course if it was to involve "human" sacrifices....this would be a "no-brainer"

Just for the record--Santeros are not Satanists--the religions they are referring to are from the Yoruba tribal region in Africa and were brought to the US and Caribbean by slaves. Many parts of Santeria incorporate Christianity and many of the Saints are featured prominently as Orisha's or religious intermediaries who intercede on behalf of the petitioner as a result of the sacrifice. They are different than a baptist sermon, but deserving of tolerance.

God Bless America--however this country was founded by religious fanatics, debtors, slaves, indentured servants, various family's black sheep, and ne'er do wells from all over the world--mixed in with a smattering of pioneers and good folk looking for a new beginning. I love it when we are the first to be intolerant of difference and the bizarre...gotta understand your past to live in the present...let us not forget--Abraham was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice...

Now if they tortured the animals prior to sacrifice--then that is an issue--if not--thank goodness I am not a neighbor...but its none of my business.

With that many animals it's doubtful they were going to eat them afterwards. It's sad they only wanted them for their blood and starved them. Hopefuly they want be allowed to own any animals after this.
somad.gif

PAchicken..hello...
big_smile.png
..i know that wiccans are not evil or bad..we have a coven of them in my town....they actually believe in "do no harm"..and that if you use your magic(or whatever) for bad..it WILL come back 3 x's at you......and my SIL is one....(she blessed be's us all the time....
smile.png
.lol)..and the high priestes is actually an awesome lady..i grew up with her daughter....she was our girl scout leader!...lol...and i believe at spring time they do have a pig they slaughter..but..it is eaten..NOT a piece is wasted...and the pig is treated very well before also...so..yes, i do understand that most religions have/or HAVE had sacrifices in the past....but these stinkers were starving thier critters..
hit.gif
...Wendy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom