Digital Chicken Art

RattleCan

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 25, 2014
Maryland, USA
Everyone's familiar with traditional art-- graphite sketches, pastels, acrylic painting-- now where are my fellow digital artists?

I'd like to do to things with this thread! One, I'd like to offer some free digital art to the people of BYC! I'd love to draw some of your own backyard birds, just post a picture on this thread of your favorite bird/s and I'll try to draw something up for you. Could be a cartoon, a full digital illustration, or anything in between! Even better if you can tell me a little bit about your chicken! What are their favorite places to hang out? They're favorite snacks to eat? A funny past experience with them? Anything! (I'll try to draw at least a little something for everyone who is interested, but keep in mind I'm just one (busy) person! It might take me a good bit of time, so just be patient with me!)

Second, I'd love if my fellow digital artists would showcase some of their own poultry themed work. Just leave your art right in this thread for all to admire! I love seeing other people's work!

@RattleCan ooh ooh! me! :) here's bubbles:
name: bubbles
breed: sultan

Bubble's favorite food is wild raspberries and japanese beetles.
he loves to hang out on my lap, and will tuck his head under his wing and fall asleap.
love.gif

also, here's Jace!
name: Jace
age; 4 1\2 months
breed: spangled OEGB
sex: pullet

she's kinda picky, but she likes pancakes! she'll hang out wherever I put her, she's a good girl. :)

you can pick and chose, whatever you want.

Last edited:
I love Digital Art & am a member of a great many digital Scrapbooking 4ums (forums). I mainly digital scrap my dog & my husband, as we have yet to get some chickens!!

@RattleCan ooh ooh! me! :) here's bubbles:
name: bubbles
breed: sultan

Bubble's favorite food is wild raspberries and japanese beetles.
he loves to hang out on my lap, and will tuck his head under his wing and fall asleap.
love.gif

also, here's Jace!
name: Jace
age; 4 1\2 months
breed: spangled OEGB
sex: pullet

she's kinda picky, but she likes pancakes! she'll hang out wherever I put her, she's a good girl. :)

you can pick and chose, whatever you want.
I thought bubbles looked kinda like Einstein so I gave him some glasses.

Attachments

• 0214211826b.jpg
    0214211826b.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom