Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

Mystique wants to play with Jen1979's ducks and with Dizzy
lau.gif

Unfortunately no photos yet, but Wobbles LOVES to turn his water into mud. We've started giving him oyster shell, and he'll dabble in it, then the water, then back and forth until he's made a bowl full of clay for him to play in! XD

Hey Miss (almost 50K posts) Lydia... You know how the game is played... PICTURES PLEASE
lol.png

hide.gif
Yes ma'am, I'll watch my tone
duc.gif
lol.png
your too funny, and I'll get some pics just settle down Mr. I've been a real weenie about staying out in the cold for long standing around taking pics. But tomorrow is going to be close to 50 I could dance..
wee.gif
think I will.

Last edited:
:lol: your too funny, and I'll get some pics just settle down Mr. I've been a real weenie about staying out in the cold for long standing around taking pics. . But tomorrow is going to be close to 50 I could dance.. :weee think I will.

Thank you. And just for you, Sammy is given "honorary duck" title for this post because he's snow white and makes a perfect canvas. :p (I know nothing about geese, maybe he just watches over the the ducks while they get dirty and shakes his head sadly.)

Thank you. And just for you, Sammy is given "honorary duck" title for this post because he's snow white and makes a perfect canvas.
tongue.png
(I know nothing about geese, maybe he just watches over the the ducks while they get dirty and shakes his head sadly.)
I love your avatar are they yours? I know you have a crested.
Sammy wouldn't dare get his person dirty intentionally he hasn't got a duck bone in his body, he use to though before I got geese for him he thought he was a giant Muscovy.

He has nothing to do with the ducks now unless one happens to get in his or his families space then he goes after them
hmm.png

I'll tell him you made him "honorary duck" though that will probably make him shake his head. lol

Back
Top Bottom