Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

Not sure why I bothered filling their pool with clean water
hmm.png

Mud is MUCH more fun than clean water.

Mud is MUCH more fun than clean water.

Yup! Funny how they refuse to use a somewhat dirty pool, but yet mudd puddles are the best! I however can not wait for their run to dry up, it's been awhile YUCK!

Yup! Funny how they refuse to use a somewhat dirty pool, but yet mudd puddles are the best! I however can not wait for their run to dry up, it's been awhile YUCK!

Wow, @Mrs.H , you have discerning ducks. Mine insist on a somewhat dirty pool and if it is too clean, they soon rectify the situation
lol.png

Must be nice!!! Lol

Nah, I have this weird concern for their health and welfare so I keep empting and refilling the pools with clean water. They would be happy if I just kept topping it off so they could keep working on the mud doughnut around the base.
roll.png

Oooh, I can definitely make some good contributions to this thread! :)

Here are a couple of my dirty boys...

And Roxy at about 2-3 months old

Last edited:
Oooh, I can definitely make some good contributions to this thread! :)

Here are a couple of my dirty boys...

And Roxy at about 2-3 months old
I think I've seen pics like that top one at spas around the world you stand in the mud and it's suppose to have healing affect. Ducks must know. And the mud facials to make you look years younger.
lol.png

We are getting lots of rain here so all the duckies are very happy with my flooded yard. Swimming in the garden... Check
Non stop drilling... Check
Grass hanging from bills... Check

With as much rain and flooding we get here in TX I'm glad I never went with chickens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom