Dirty Rearend

My mom and I were just talking, she wants to use something else too now since I shared with her the info you gave about the Zyfend. Thinking it's a 3 person job, will have to do it at night, one to hold the bird, one to administer the med and one to hold a flashlight?
Headlight.......one of the best tools I ever bought.

With Valbazen I just put it on a little bit of bread. My birds are trained to take bread out of my hand, and so I hand feed it to them individually.

My mom and I were just talking, she wants to use something else too now since I shared with her the info you gave about the Zyfend.  Thinking it's a 3 person job, will have to do it at night, one to hold the bird, one to administer the med and one to hold a flashlight?

Headlight.......one of the best tools I ever bought.

Good idea!

-Kathy

Mine LOVE bread! And I use it to lure them into the coop when I need them in, so that should work perfectly
big_smile.png
Although, I might have trouble keeping them straight, which one had one already ;P How do y'all keep track of that?

I don't want to reinvent the wheel here lol! Just pick something effective and relatively simple to administer since I am a chicken newbie AND they don't like to be touched ;P

Back
Top Bottom