Disappearing chickens

Move your camera around. I have several game cameras. Here at night when most of the predators are roaming I get a picture on at least one of the cameras. Strange you're not seeing anything on your camera. Here we have mostly coyotes. The dates on the pictures are wrong for whatever reason. I reset them then a few days later they are off on the dates and often time the times too.
View attachment 2030257View attachment 2030260
There's alot of coyotes here but they stay away because of the dogs

When I rotate cards between cameras it throws my dates off on mutiple brands. When you swap cards hit format on the camera you are going into, then dates will rectify and be consistent. Ended up setting two cards per cam to avoid hassle and voila.

To OP, def get cameras moved. If I can't seem to catch a peek, I moved my cameras to outside of run toward wooded areas where I keep traps. OR just throw some bait out with a camera and set to video, to find direction of travel.

Move your camera around. I have several game cameras. Here at night when most of the predators are roaming I get a picture on at least one of the cameras. Strange you're not seeing anything on your camera. Here we have mostly coyotes. The dates on the pictures are wrong for whatever reason. I reset them then a few days later they are off on the dates and often time the times too.
View attachment 2030257View attachment 2030260

Usually when I put fresh batteries in my cameras I have to re-enter the date and time but just changing out the cards they are usually fine. One camera I just keep forgetting to change it.

Back
Top Bottom