Disappearing nine patch block swap

Talking about missing out, I did not sign up yet for any of the other swaps. They both sound like lots of fun but I am working my way through UFOs and I also head very small quilt donation group for making and collecting preemie baby quilts for a NICU in San Diego. I think the rug mug closed already and maybe the Christmas one too? I will miss chatting with everyone and working along side. I guess come November I'll find out if there will be another swap. This is a great swap group and katsdar is a wonderful leader. Thank you all for swapping with me in this and other swaps. Maybe I'll get the chicken swap blocks or underground rail road blocks put together when I am working on UFOs. I will post if I do.
We always have room for you !!! so if you want in on the Christmas block just let me know, remember no blues in this block, reds, greens, creams, and any block of your choice.

Last edited:
Ladies I am giving Minniechicks until Wednesday the 6th to let me know her blocks are in the mail, if not I will sort and ship on Thursday

Still no word
sad.png

I ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓑⓔⓔⓝ ⓗⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓡⓞⓤⓑⓛⓔ. Bⓤⓣ I ⓟⓡⓞⓜⓘⓢⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ ⓞⓤⓣ Mⓞⓝⓓⓐⓨ

minniechicks send this 5/2 to me in a pm. At first I could not read it but I think it says-
I have been having trouble. But I promise to get them out Monday.
Maybe her computer is acting up? I am ok to see if they will come in this week.

I ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓑⓔⓔⓝ ⓗⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓡⓞⓤⓑⓛⓔ. Bⓤⓣ I ⓟⓡⓞⓜⓘⓢⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ ⓞⓤⓣ Mⓞⓝⓓⓐⓨ

minniechicks send this 5/2 to me in a pm. At first I could not read it but I think it says-
I have been having trouble. But I promise to get them out Monday.
Maybe her computer is acting up? I am ok to see if they will come in this week.
Ok I will wait!!! and see if I get them, thanks for getting the info to me!!!!

Ok Ladies mailing blocks the 7th which is later today. Watch out there is a pin in one of the blocks. my internet is acting up, service man is suppose to come friday to look at it so it is hit or miss on me getting on. it let me post crazy will post tracking numbers by zip

Last edited:
Guys please forgive me for not getting back to you. I have had some marriage trouble,but all is better now. Stinking blocks have been done for a long time. I have been so upset during the whole month, I did not know if I was even in the land of the livin . Please forgive me. I will do what I have to do to get my blocks to you all ok

Guys please forgive me for not getting back to you. I have had some marriage trouble,but all is better now. Stinking blocks have been done for a long time. I have been so upset during the whole month, I did not know if I was even in the land of the livin . Please forgive me. I will do what I have to do to get my blocks to you all ok
You, of course are forgiven! Things like that are more important to deal with. Sending you happy and healing wishes your way.

Back
Top Bottom