Discount chickens?

Does anyone know when TSC Cornish chicks usually go on sale? Thanks :)
They do them weekly. Go in and ask an associate if they have an idea about when they would have discounts. I go end of the day and ask. There’s usually quite a few birds (a lot of times meat chicks) left over. They do not like having older chicks about so they sell them pretty cheap. My friend works at one close by so she always calls me up when they have leftovers

They do them weekly. Go in and ask an associate if they have an idea about when they would have discounts. I go end of the day and ask. There’s usually quite a few birds (a lot of times meat chicks) left over. They do not like having older chicks about so they sell them pretty cheap. My friend works at one close by so she always calls me up when they have leftovers
Awesome I’ll do that. I like buying them older! Thanks

Never go on sale here either. I just bought some 3 week old layer pullets yesterday... had to pay full price. Lucky for them it was a breed I REALLY wanted.

I have several times in the past. I couldn't keep up last year, I had a lot of demand for chicks, pullets, and butchered chickens. By chance, I happened by rural king and was able to scoop up "discounted" chicks several times. They charged .50/ea or a HUGE deal for all of them. I bought them all, and was able to meet demand from my customers.

Back
Top Bottom