Discount chickens?

Does anyone know when TSC Cornish chicks usually go on sale? Thanks :)
They do them weekly. Go in and ask an associate if they have an idea about when they would have discounts. I go end of the day and ask. There’s usually quite a few birds (a lot of times meat chicks) left over. They do not like having older chicks about so they sell them pretty cheap. My friend works at one close by so she always calls me up when they have leftovers

They do them weekly. Go in and ask an associate if they have an idea about when they would have discounts. I go end of the day and ask. There’s usually quite a few birds (a lot of times meat chicks) left over. They do not like having older chicks about so they sell them pretty cheap. My friend works at one close by so she always calls me up when they have leftovers
Awesome I’ll do that. I like buying them older! Thanks

Yes, absent the unknowns of early COVID, I expect demand will (ahs) fallen off considerably. though I hear Tyson is having some issues, due to selection of a breed/line of Roosters that isn't performing its duties as well as expected. Made the news two night ago.

Gladdened a bit, or at least relieved over my own mistakes, to see that those with far more experience than I sometimes select the wrong bird for their flock. ')

Never go on sale here either. I just bought some 3 week old layer pullets yesterday... had to pay full price. Lucky for them it was a breed I REALLY wanted.

Back
Top Bottom