discussing some of my characters relevant to that excuse for a book series I'm making

cynikyle

Songster
Feb 6, 2022
somewhere
So a while back I made a thread about some of my characters, and I think they've grown a bit since then, so why not explain them a little bit more? I'm not entirely sure where to start off so uh the

Here's a scratch studio with just a handful (more like a boatload) of my ocs just to get a glimpse at them I guess, I'd say a lot of my more recent ones aren't as developed as my older ones, so perhaps I could try developing them a bit more while I'm at it. so like fire questions at me or whatever

to start us off, the

2023_03_23_12l_Kleki.png

this is Jadechicken, they are a jade chicken, hence the name. came up with them about a year or so ago, I think I should develop them some, as for the most part their lore is uh nonexistent, other than them being a mascot and possibly a businesschicken. their gender? no

they could be indestructible and maybe they have a leader who knows like you said there lore is unknown like a fog stopping you from seeing the lore within.

Back
Top Bottom