Dislocated or broken wing help

gunsaya

In the Brooder
Sep 9, 2015
One of my lady's just got trampled by one the my dogs. She was in his line of running and he kinda ran into her. She is holding her wing out now. She can move it but will not tuck it all the way in. She doesn't seem to be too bothered by it asides from trying to groom it more but she's still active and eating. I've read a lot of forums on here that recommend to splint broken wings against them but she won't let me but it against her body that seems to really hurt. So should I leave it since she can still move it or do we need a trip to her vet?

One of my lady's just got trampled by one the my dogs. She was in his line of running and he kinda ran into her. She is holding her wing out now. She can move it but will not tuck it all the way in. She doesn't seem to be too bothered by it asides from trying to groom it more but she's still active and eating. I've read a lot of forums on here that recommend to splint broken wings against them but she won't let me but it against her body that seems to really hurt. So should I leave it since she can still move it or do we need a trip to her vet?

Back
Top Bottom