Dislocated or slipped tendon

tn_artist

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Wilson, NC
My daughters little Serama hen got beat up by the other girls because they all have chicks. She does not. I found her in the nest box. She can't stand and instead of her legs being parallel, one leg angles toward the other making them overlap.
Can a dislocation or slipped tendon be fixed? I did not feel any breaks, but getting to the hip joint is tough.
20210408_165749.jpg

My daughters little Serama hen got beat up by the other girls because they all have chicks. She does not. I found her in the nest box. She can't stand and instead of her legs being parallel, one leg angles toward the other making them overlap.
Can a dislocation or slipped tendon be fixed? I did not feel any breaks, but getting to the hip joint is tough.View attachment 2661840
Hi did your hen make it ive a beautiful brown leghorn baby cockerel that’s done the same he’s the sweetest little thing he’s eating drinking etc it’s just hard for him to get around but I’ll do anything to save him don’t want to have him put down n could never eat him thanks

Hi did your hen make it ive a beautiful brown leghorn baby cockerel that’s done the same he’s the sweetest little thing he’s eating drinking etc it’s just hard for him to get around but I’ll do anything to save him don’t want to have him put down n could never eat him thanks
Unfortunately, no, she didn't make it. I think there was something wrong that wasn't visible. She went downhill for a couple days and passed.

Back
Top Bottom