Dixie Chicks

First concert I wanted to go to was...gulp...Culture Club. I was obsessed with Boy George. I was 14. It was a family affair.LOL My poor dad.
hehe I was looking at boy goerge the other day big changes lol.......

my mom took me to the purple rain concert.. I was prince obsessed at the time... he lost me about the time raspbery parade came out..lol

my last concert was Judas priest... that was awesome.. I got to work the lights at the concert and got to turn the lights on and off then on as judas priest took the stage wow what a rush that was...I was dating a lighting guy at the time..

Lucky girl.

I went to a Judas Priest concert the night of my big car wreck. Long story short, It was exhausting but so worth it. I told my mom if I didn't get right back in a car, I wasn't going to drive again. It took my mind off of it for a short while. It saved my sanity that night. Riding in the backseat was nerve-wracking but we made it there and back in one piece.

Lucky girl.

I went to a Judas Priest concert the night of my big car wreck. Long story short, It was exhausting but so worth it. I told my mom if I didn't get right back in a car, I wasn't going to drive again. It took my mind off of it for a short while. It saved my sanity that night. Riding in the backseat was nerve-wracking but we made it there and back in one piece.
hugs.gif

I really wanted to go to the ozzy sabboth concert that was here oh gosh awhile back now but didnt make it.......thats one of the things I miss from moving from the bay area in california .. I was really getting into going to concerts, light operah and musicals and such before moved here... was nice because they had so many different places to have it.......ohh I have to take it back my last concert was Phantom of the Oprah in SF for my birthday front row seats : I took my mom with me for my birthday and her for mothers day...........she hadnt ever been to such a concert before... then I took her to this kicking sushi place with the lil boats floating along as the sushi chief does a lil show behind the boat moat...) I love that musical one of my fav pieces of music......lol but the Judas Priest was the last non foofoo concert lol

Don't remember what was first, but favorites have been RHCP, Metallica, Gary Moore & ZZ Top, and actually really high on the list is Leonard Cohen who I saw a few years ago. Very impressive, that man has a lot of charisma.

Back
Top Bottom