Dixie Chicks

You should never sell me anything. I'm not a nice customer, I tend to get all pesky about respecting warranties and the buyers rights.

Please teach me! I am the nicest customer you will ever have, and it needs to change... I hate complaining (can you tell? probably not) I always feel like people's jobs are hard enough they don't need to hear me *****....

Vehve, I am sure you've considered this, but the area of a roof and the runoff from it looks like it will fall into the adjacent above ground grow boxes. Is that going to be too much water when it rains?

I have my newest run complete except for something along the top to keep tree climbing critters out.

Getting ready to move the teenagers into it.

LOOKING FOR HELP - does anyone know if there is a recent thread on here about coop cams? I'm thinking of putting one in/around my coop but have no clue what would be best or how to set it up. I am sure there are knowledgeable folks on here who could help but the only threads I could locate are pretty old.

Last edited:
I've got one of those, cost me 100 bucks and it works at some impressive distances 200 m plus... They have cords that are removable and battery packs inside of them that last a few hours when unplugged ... The brand is uniden, Colour picture when there is light and when dark a nighttime mode...
I should add you can record it onto those little SD cards... Like for a digital camera...

Last edited:

LOOKING FOR HELP - does anyone know if there is a recent thread on here about coop cams? I'm thinking of putting one in/around my coop but have no clue what would be best or how to set it up. I am sure there are knowledgeable folks on here who could help but the only threads I could locate are pretty old.

Here is my thread. I think I am going with the Foscam, just waiting a bit for hubby's help.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...coop-come-on-i-know-you-do-looking-for-advice

Sam, oh, I'm not mean to employees, and I usually tell them that my issue isn't with them, but with the product or the company. The trick is to be nice to the employees, make them feel like you understand how they feel about their job, then you pick a mutual enemy, "the big faceless company they work for", and you make the employee actually happy about helping you get a new cell phone or whatever.

Mahen, yeah, it would be too much water. I'm going to put in a gutter, and I was thinking I'd put in a rain collection barrel. Save a bit of water or whatever. I should put one next to the chicken coop too... Speaking of the roof, I picked up the Onduline stuff today. It looks great, I'll take a pic tomorrow. but the texture of it is really pretty. I could even imagine myself using that inside on a wall or something.

Back
Top Bottom