DIY CABINET COOLER INCUBATOR How we did it and TEST RUN Ready Set GO!

Holy Crap!! Those fans are huge!!!! LMBO! Just got delivered. I opened them and was like, wow!!! Guess I shoulda known based on the size of the cooler, just never registered. Lol

Holy Crap!! Those fans are huge!!!! LMBO! Just got delivered. I opened them and was like, wow!!! Guess I shoulda known based on the size of the cooler, just never registered. Lol
lau.gif

In practice for looks like I may be building this myself, I decided yesterday to "man" up and do something creative! I have a cage set up for my babies to go to when they feather out, but it has no outside run to it. Well, it HAD no outside run. I did it!!! All by myself! Its not very pretty, but its functional! Lol I can do this! Now, just being patient until I can get the cooler! Grrr. I also had my bf's dad rip me a 2x6 yesterday, so now I have some 2x3!

Back to a steady 100.4
Is that ok.

I get my first batch of eggs in the morning
no hot or cold spots? your good, let us know how the eggs faired!

What is your practice for shipped eggs or are these local? sorry if you said, I cant remember

in the Hatching 101 is a shipped eggs section.

Also what are your plans for humidity?

Cant wait to see you hatch some!

In practice for looks like I may be building this myself, I decided yesterday to "man" up and do something creative! I have a cage set up for my babies to go to when they feather out, but it has no outside run to it. Well, it HAD no outside run. I did it!!! All by myself! Its not very pretty, but its functional! Lol I can do this! Now, just being patient until I can get the cooler! Grrr. I also had my bf's dad rip me a 2x6 yesterday, so now I have some 2x3!
awesome!

I brought my 1st batch of "random chicken eggs" home from the Sumner Byrd Farm.

They are now SET.
Day1

They are mostly random bantams.
3 are Japanese bantams.
A few top hats and jersey giants.

And so the training begins.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom