DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions".

I love breadboards Great for tinkineing with electronics. Dad was the main one in the family... Radio Shack knew him by name.... LOL

Can you program or check on status from your computer? Or does it stand alone. There may be times you dont want that door to open for what ever reason.

deb
pop.gif
caf.gif
No, it has no WiFi capability for remote operation. But the Ador1 can be put into manual mode so that it will only respond to manual push-button commands. So I would have to do that if I wanted the door to stay open or closed.
And if I want to reprogram it I have to disconnect it and bring it into the house so I can download a new program into it. Either that or take my laptop computer out to the coop which would be silly.

I recently posted a thread called Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder where I had photos and descriptions of how I'm raising my chicks. I got a PM from another user who reminded me that I should have posted it here instead. <sigh> She was right, but now I don't want to repeat an entire, picture heavy post - double posting is frowned upon.
hu.gif
Besides, I'm too lazy to write that whole thing again.

So I'm just going to post the link to it here, if that's okay. I know it's not the best way to do it, and I do apologize. Should have done it right the first time. <sigh>

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ad-in-the-brooder-picture-heavy#post_14886822

I recently posted a thread called Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder where I had photos and descriptions of how I'm raising my chicks. I got a PM from another user who reminded me that I should have posted it here instead. <sigh> She was right, but now I don't want to repeat an entire, picture heavy post - double posting is frowned upon.
hu.gif
Besides, I'm too lazy to write that whole thing again.

So I'm just going to post the link to it here, if that's okay. I know it's not the best way to do it, and I do apologize. Should have done it right the first time. <sigh>

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ad-in-the-brooder-picture-heavy#post_14886822
Actually thinks it's better to have a separate thread for your DIY and just link it here......
.....much easier to find later
wink.png
Great job!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom