DJ Duck Step - Watermelon

Well, the whole family will be online watching the live stream at 8pm central (my wife's family is in china.) Or you can wait an hour and I am sure my nephew will have a swimming video...he says dj duck step is his and so far he has not told me which one it is.

I kind of want the comfort of knowing a couple veteran BYC'ers are giving me advice.

These are my babies and I don' want to hurt them, but the the kids, I mean the human ones.

If you would like the link to the live feed message me please, I don't want to broadcast it to the world.

Peace,

Patrick

Sounds like your duckies have a huge following, who doesn't love lil ducklings.

Shucks...no, mam. These are family ducks. I will share with you peeps though because I really do feel like you are family, and so far your advice has saved my little guys and is making them the strong ducks they are, so I owe this community.

I thought I could do this alone, but I have to tell you, it took everything I had to muddle through that first night without texting here with each crisis, and there have been many. I know I could have and there would have been an army of BYC'ers helping me.

But this was my struggle. Not sure how to put it. These are my babies. I can't mess this up. They have all of me.

I do need help, but I have hard time asking. I have always been the strong one. The one who muddled through.

Now I got six more kids who like to muddle along with me. I am a Duck Dad, and damn proud of it.

Thank you for your help, excuse me they are screaming for me...

The music matches their excited energy levels! Live video is such a good idea for the kids!:highfive:

My wife's family in China, her mom, pop and brother are loving the ducks. I have been trying to get them to come here and be with us and I think this might do the trick! On edit, nah...they are too well off, my wife keeps reminding me.

Not to say the local family is having a blast as well. My nephew who made the video loves to make videos so I guess I am giving him something to focus on, I am sure he will get better as DJ Duck Steps career takes off...:barnie

I'd say so. lol

It was worse than the watermelon. I thought they were going to hurt each other.

I need to rethink this treat deal and the bedding, they eat the straw, head straight for the shavings and now...paper towels aren't working.

Burlap? I can get 100ft rolls pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom