Do Any Of You Diaper Your Geese?

FunnyBunnies12

Songster
9 Years
Aug 28, 2010
Cedar Springs, Michigan
I've ordered a duck/goose diaper from indoorducks for Sebastian, and was wondering if any of you have or do diaper your geese so they can come inside? Do you or have you put identification tags like you would put on a dogs collar just in case they wonder? I've thought about doing that when my diaper for Sebastian comes in.

My goose is diapered when he's inside or on the road. I haven't put a name tag on him - the chances of confusing him with another diapered goose are pretty slim...
big_smile.png

One of mine is diaper and harness trained. No need for an ID tag. Everyone in town knows I am the crazy goose lady. Mine never wander away on their own. Be sure and get the harness plenty big they grow quickly.

My goose has a diaper so she can come in the house sometimes. Start them as yearly as possible because the better it will work that way. I introduced my goose to wearing a diaper when she was an adult and she doesn't like it much. She figured out how to loosen it and then step out of it but luckily after a lot of practice and treats she has gotten better at keeping it on
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom