Do chicken phermones affect people

That's WAY more information than I needed to know!!!
th.gif

It works though! You have to show the dog who's boss. They have to know that if they bite you then you'll do the same to them.

No Trisha, I was talking about PurpleChicken - although I gotta admit, I'm a little concerned about some people on this forum!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

well Joan, ya'll might need to worry about me...cuz.... I read this and thought, I kinda get it....my DH comes home all gruffy with his Grizzly Adam look and sometimes he bites a little on my neck, and I cook dinner and bring him a plate, and let him think hes the alpha dog...hee hee
wink.png

I would bite back though if I had too. I think purplechicken likes feeling dominant, ha ha.

Quote:
Now we're talking. My wife could relate. Maybe she's jealous I bit the chicken.

Tell your husband to keep it up.

Note to the ladies:
If your husband does that it is a compliment. It's like a manly man hugging his woman.
Don't worry if your man doesn't do it. It's just one of those uncommon traits. Sorry
I can't elaborate further.

Last edited:
Hey Don, that's what hubby said that he only bites what he luvs......he also said I only pick on people I like or love if I don't that's a sign. Your wife is a lucky lady I think chicken pheromones collide with human pheromones. He likes it when I doctor the horses or the cat or tend to his cuts he gets from working on cars. Sometimes though I smack him, not bite him, I said well If I didn't like ya, I wouldn't have smacked ya.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom