Do chickens poop and lay eggs out of the same hole

Quote:
Thanks! I stand corrected
thumbsup.gif

to make it easy to visualize: you know that we humans can eat and breathe through the mouth, right? there is this little thing in our throats called the epiglotis that allows air to go into the larynx when we talk, but when we eat, it closes the larynx so the food goes into the esophagus and into the stomach, not the lungs. A hen's butt works the same in principle, two way share the same exit, but they take turns in using it XD.

I have always wondered this myself, im new to this forum and to raising chickens, i have really enjoyed this site so far and learned alot already.

I think that the chicken / human dating scene is long overdue being brought into the 21st century. A dating site is a fantastic idea. I don't own any chickens myself (although I often dream about doing), and the local farmers are getting smart with their infrared cameras, making Midnight Coop Crawling ever more dangerous and less fruitful.
May I suggest a couple of subsites to consider - a scatological site called chickenrruns.com, and a bdsm site called ChickInWires. Com.
Good cluck with it all!

Back
Top Bottom