Do chicks try to crow at 4 weeks of age?

I have 3 chickens that I have incubated and hatched from eggs, and I have a little white chicken that I cannot figure out. You see the thing is that she(he?) Looks like a hen. Short tail and I wing sexed her at an early age. But just last week she started to open her(his?) Mouth and make a gaging motion, and a screeching sound. This only happens in the early morning around 5-6. I do not know what to do because if she is a he we will not be able to keep them on our property. Please help.thank you.

I have a 4 week old silkie whom we already figured was a rooster, run around starting to "crow" (more like a wicked scream) yesterday....It may be because I think there may be 3 roosters out of the 7 eggs we hatched. Crazy

I have a 4 week old silkie whom we already figured was a rooster, run around starting to "crow" (more like a wicked scream) yesterday....It may be because I think there may be 3 roosters out of the 7 eggs we hatched. Crazy
I have a bigSilkie chick that is about 4.5 weeks old running around looking like he is trying to crow but nothing comes out. He’s is way bigger than his 2 siblings and acts very dominant. I’m sure he’s a rooster but can’t be sure until I hear the sound. I’m sad because I’m not allowed chickens in my neighborhood and was hoping to hide them in my backyard. With a rooster that may be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom