Do I have a fertile egg?

Pics
What do you think about the video?
sorry I missed the video!
It's clearer than the photo but still very hard to tell exactly what's going on. I don't feel too good about how it looks there- but it's been a couple more days since the video- is there any change?
I always like to leave my eggs incubating until Im certain theyve stopped developing- so I would leave it a couple more days and check for any change. There should be nice clear veins and an embryo.
I think I can see the embryo on the video- and it may just be that the veins are hard to see. Time will tell

It's clearer than the photo but still very hard to tell exactly what's going on. I don't feel too good about how it looks there- but it's been a couple more days since the video- is there any change?
I always like to leave my eggs incubating until Im certain theyve stopped developing- so I would leave it a couple more days and check for any change. There should be nice clear veins and an embryo.
I think I can see the embryo on the video- and it may just be that the veins are hard to see. Time will tell
It’s okay! I dont feel too good about it either. And no there hasn’t been any changes that I can see with my eyes. Its very hard to see clearly. I think I need a brighter flash light.

Can you take a screenshot and show me where you think you saw an embryo?

I’m new to hatching eggs and I found what I believe is a duck egg. (Sorry i know this forum is for chickens) but can anyone tell me if this egg is fertile? Somethings have happened inside since I found it. I just want to know if it’s developing or rotting. It’s been 3 days since I’ve started properly incubating it. So yesterday I noticed a dark dot and then early this morning I noticed a circle and now it’s gotten a bit bigger. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
thats amazing!! I'm so glad you saved it!!

Back
Top Bottom