Do i have twin ducks on the way?

XSophiaRosex

In the Brooder
May 3, 2021
I've been incubating two Pekin duck eggs for the past 11 days. One of the eggs didn't show any signs of life however the other seems to have two embryos? They both wiggle about alot and its pretty wholesome to see. This is my first time candling and I'm just unsure on the situation. I know twins have a low success rate and need help hatching, but what do you guys think?
Screenshot_20210503-145516_Video Editor.jpg

Last edited:
I've been incubating two Pekin duck eggs for the past 11 days. One of the eggs didn't show any signs of life however the other seems to have two embryos? They both wiggle about alot and its pretty wholesome to see. This is my first time candling and I'm just unsure on the situation. I know twins have a low success rate and need help hatching, but what do you guys think?View attachment 2647299
Well I don't know about hatching twins, but I often get double yolkers... My guess would be that there are two ducks in there, and I hope they survive the hatch!

I've been incubating two Pekin duck eggs for the past 11 days. One of the eggs didn't show any signs of life however the other seems to have two embryos? They both wiggle about alot and its pretty wholesome to see. This is my first time candling and I'm just unsure on the situation. I know twins have a low success rate and need help hatching, but what do you guys think?View attachment 2647299
I cant wait to see what happens keep us upadated please.:pop:pop

Back
Top Bottom