Do I just browse to much?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hennyhandler, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    I have been on here for a couple of hours. (Slow day at work) There just doesn't seem to be that much activity going on. Maybe I am just all caught up on everything.
    Then I have to remind myself it is Wednesday. People are at work and school started back. But still I feel like not long ago Random Ramblings had new post after new post and current posts all day long. I guess more people were available during the summer and now everything is starting back up and busy busy busy.
    I got spoiled huh?

Slow day at work, slow day here too, I suppose.

2. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    My jobb requires me to sit on my bahooky for a majority of the day so I can tell you for a fact it has been a slow day at BYC [​IMG] I'm on here all day long but the ramblings haven't been so random today [​IMG]

3. Dapplepony

Dapplepony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Quote:I can give you random!! I`ll give you some right....... NOW!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Smack me if you can!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Na na na na na na! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. bt03

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    Quote:I can give you random!! I`ll give you some right....... NOW!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Smack me if you can!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Na na na na na na! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Obviously Dapplepony has had a slow day too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And now because I rarely have a chance to use these particular faces [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  5. Dapplepony

Jul 19, 2010

Obviously Dapplepony has had a slow day too [​IMG] And now because I rarely have a chance to use these particular faces [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Obviously I can hear you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. bt03

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    Quote:Obviously Dapplepony has had a slow day too [​IMG] And now because I rarely have a chance to use these particular faces [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Obviously I can hear you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

No you can't because I had my eyes covered [​IMG]

7. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    I'm thinking slow translates to bored. [​IMG] Dapple sure gave us random wouldn't you say? Fun random, I like the enthusiasm. [​IMG]

8. Dapplepony

Jul 19, 2010
    Quote:Aww. Thanks. I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. bt03

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    Dapple gave me the best random laugh of the day! Thanks Dapplepony!

(Now for one more use of the funny faces) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Dapplepony

Jul 19, 2010
    Quote:Thank you for making me [​IMG] !!!

I know, I`m the best, right?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by