Do my little sisters count as pests, because I've got 2!

I locked my little sister outside once YEARS ago. It did not go well for me 🤣

In all seriousness, younger siblings are a royal pain in the ass when you’re younger, but they will grow up to be your best friend. Who else can you discuss how your parents have gone off the deep end with, if not your little sister?!
That’s what I tell my daughters anyway, they’ll get it someday…

In all seriousness, younger siblings are a royal pain in the ass when you’re younger, but they will grow up to be your best friend. Who else can you discuss how your parents have gone off the deep end with, if not your little sister?!
yah im still 19 so my parents go crazy when i do somthing I have to start putting punctuaition and capitals when im typing on here im so locked in i forget. yah one of my brothers is my bro but the other one dont talk much and see each other but we still hang when i do see him he doesent live here anymore my mom has this rule once your 20 your out of my house she still does it but she will make me move out when i turn 20 to once i turn 20 i have sometime its not like she hands me a pair of boxers goodluck son maybe ill cross paths with you again whats like the worst stuff or sillyist they have ever done bad or just weird one time I was 13 and my mom wasent home and i made a ton of tea cigarets and sold them out of my locker the next day she found the trash she was furiuse I tryed one to I dong smoke i only tryed back then because it looked cool to me anykids on here its not cool its ugly unpopular and disgusting

if your kids are little kids whats like the worst or most funny thing they have everdone when we have people over my mom sais the most eberassing storys ever to everyone

if your kids are little kids whats like the worst or most funny thing they have everdone when we have people over my mom sais the most eberassing storys ever to everyone
My kids are 19 and almost 22 and would probably sue me 🤣
BUT when my oldest was about 4, we went out to dinner and when the waiter asked for our drink orders she ordered me a “Glass of House Chardonnay”. We’ve never been back to that restaurant…

My kids are 19 and almost 22 and would probably sue me 🤣
BUT when my oldest was about 4, we went out to dinner and when the waiter asked for our drink orders she ordered me a “Glass of House Chardonnay”. We’ve never been back to that restaurant…
oh my god I thought they were like 5-15 thats so funny wait so your kid orderd well that "drink" for you ... your kid is the same age and one older then me I just guessed that your kids were gonna be little lol when I was little I never thought that I would be sitting on my couch watching sports and talking about chickens and funny kid moments with people double my age lol and love chickens so much but you know I dont realy care how old people are if they love my hobby it would be diffrent if everyone was like in a club wow I mever thought i was talking to people that are 35-50 who cares though theres not a ton of people my age interested in the same stuff only a few every one else is like video games but I have alot of freinds that go to the gym with me ...

one time when i was about 13 my mom and her freind were shopping for cloths and chicken stuff at costco well coop supplys at home depo it was a plaza in cosco my moms name is marisa anyways we were in costco my moms freind picked up these women/girl shorts and said hey marisa wouldent these be cute on me she said omg yes they would I said you might want to move a few sizes up if you want them to fit dont want you to have to drive out here and return them ... didint relize how rude that was at that time my mom went crazy once we gog home

oh my god I thought they were like 5-15 thats so funny wait so your kid orderd well that "drink" for you ... your kid is the same age and one older then me I just guessed that your kids were gonna be little lol when I was little I never thought that I would be sitting on my couch watching sports and talking about chickens and funny kid moments with people double my age lol and love chickens so much but you know I dont realy care how old people are if they love my hobby it would be diffrent if everyone was like in a club wow I mever thought i was talking to people that are 35-50 who cares though theres not a ton of people my age interested in the same stuff only a few every one else is like video games but I have alot of freinds that go to the gym with me ...

one time when i was about 13 my mom and her freind were shopping for cloths and chicken stuff at costco well coop supplys at home depo it was a plaza in cosco my moms name is marisa anyways we were in costco my moms freind picked up these women/girl shorts and said hey marisa wouldent these be cute on me she said omg yes they would I said you might want to move a few sizes up if you want them to fit dont want you to have to drive out here and return them ... didint relize how rude that was at that time my mom went crazy once we gog home
BYC has folks of many ages, from some younger than you to some older than me. Brought together by our love of chickens/ducks/geese/quail/ turkeys/goats/rabbits I’m sure there’s more, but we all are here to learn together.

Back
Top Bottom