do not never ever buy the stupid incubators from Tractor sup!

I put the fan in and my temperature in the LG fluctuated greatly. My last hatch was not spectacular but I had not monitored the humidity well enough. I'm in N Middle TN and you know how cold it has been at night. The temp just would not regulate as it had before the fan was put in. Sadly, I cooked the eggs, now of course this week the temp has been constant. I'm getting some eggs next week, and I'm hoping for fertility in some of my own. Would anyone reccomend taking the fan out? I think the room temps will be more consitant now but I'm just worried about it:eek:

I could just cry!! I thought it would work fine as a hatcher too but it cooked my seabright and marans!! Perfictly formed bird every one of them and because of that one spike in temp they are dead!! I just hope it will be ok with my polish. But I doubt it since now i can't get it above 98. I can't find the wafer in there do i have to remove the houseing or something? I have one more set of eggs that I have in the good bator. i really want some marans so I am going to try them again but my grannies seabrights quit laying so i don't guess I will get any of those. I think I will go back to my home made hatcher only I'm going to get a omaha steak box to do it in. Crystal

Back
Top Bottom