.... Do people count as predators?

Crittercountry

In the Brooder
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
Lenoir City, TN
My turkey is MIA and by talking to some of the neighbors, sounds like he's in someone's freezer. A moment for Eugene...

2345413934_4e2e44ef38_b.jpg

I think I know who it was too, but I can't say for sure... just the way he was asking about him and saying stuff like "Careful or he'll end up on someones table". I came home from work a few days later and couldn't find him anywhere.

Sorry about Eugene.

Yes people count as predators.

Like you said, the people predators always give themselves away by talking about their crimes.

I have a neighbor that raised 10+ turkeys , and told people at work. Well that must have tempted somebody, because one early morning he herd something going on in the turkey pen, went out to find 5 turkey missing. Called 911 to repot the theft, 2 hours later the 1 local police officer found 5 dead turkeys in the back of a pickup the was used in a deer poaching incident.

Why do they do it?

BA

Quote:
Yeah, it's been kinda rough =\\ I actually had 3 survivors, they just wouldn't come out from under my house for a while. I about cried when I saw them though. Bigs, Nancy, and Clhoe. My dad and I are converting the old barn and re-enforcing, double re-enforcing, stringing electric fence, etc, and I"ll be ready to start over. The dog... the dog almost got a bullet in her, but I stopped myself because of the puppies. Found out who the owners were, although I could have guessed she belong to the trailer that is suspected of selling if not making meth.

get rid of the meth folks...they'll give you trouble until they're gone and have no concern for the property of feelings of others. Ore out lawed over the counter cold med, and our meth problem has really declined, although not disappeared.

I was hoping the person that took your boy just needed the food, but sadly, it doesnt sound like it.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom